Thursday, April 12, 2012

You Never Know about Texas Weather

You just never know about this Texas Weather.  On March 19th we had a big hail storm hit here at the farm.  There were a few pieces about the size of a golf ball.  We did have some damage to the roof, so are waiting for the grandson, Tyler, who is in the business to come and give us an estimate.  Then, the next day, March 20th, I drove by the farm and looked out in the pasture and saw an amazine site of these little yellow flowers.  I'm not for sure what they are, but I had never seen so many here.  So, I hopped on my 4-wheeler with my trusty Canon Rebel in tow and commenced to take many pictures from all angles to hopefully get a few good shots.  I'm thinking about framing a couple of them as artwork for our newly remodeled bedrooms.


I had to make a mad dash to Springtown a couple of weeks ago, so after I coaxed Luke off of the dirt pile, we headed out.  On the way down Hwy 51 from Decatur, there were miles of Texas Bluebonnets on both sides of the road.  So on our way back, we stopped and snapped a few pictures.  Hope you Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment