Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Birthday Present plus One

Well, I had this birthday present planned for Bill's daughter, Terri Rene' and just got around to finally getting it done.  Not that her birthday is in about 3 days. oops!! She just got her a new camera and I knew what I wanted to make her.  I had seen this camera strap tutorial on Pinterest and thought that would be perfect.  So I got into my stash and whipped her up one.  Well, after I finished it, I thought, humm, I want one of them too for my camera, plus I needed something to take to quilt guild Saturday, since I gave Mandy all of her goodies and Ryan didn't come back down this week for me to have him bring them back.  So back to my stash I went and ta da...  They were fairly easy and I just happened to have all of the right stabilizer and fusible fleece on hand.  I knew I would use the extra yardage I buy of things when I buy.  Living here in Bridgeport where there aren't that many options of places to buy things, I've learned to buy extra when I do go to Denton.


Sure hope she likes the colors I picked out.  Mine as you can see is already on my camera.  It has a little pocket on the end to hold the lens cap which is pretty cool.

As an addition to this post, I now have a request for my daughter Amy.  She just received a new camera for her graduation present, so I now need to make a "green" one, her favorite color.  I think that can be arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment