Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter.  We will be celebrating as we do each year with a houseful of family and a big Easter egg hunt after we chow down on our annual pot luck lunch.  Trent and family arrived on Friday and others should start arriving within a couple of hours, so I need to get in the kitchen and get busy with my part, Ham, Turkey Breast, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and New Potatoes, Broccoli Salad, and I do have a couple of Lemon Ice Box Pies in the fridge.

I wanted to share a couple of my Easter craft projects real quick.  First, here is a table runner I made last year when I first started quilting.  Actually, it was my first quilting project to complete.  I had found online and thought it was so cute.


Next, a friend of mine, Rhonda has been holding a class at her house about once a month to do these holiday decorations.  Not for sure how to explain them.  We decopaged stamped brown paper onto these wood blocks and we go back each month and make the tags to go on them to fit the holiday coming up.  So far I have completed Happy New Years, Spring and now my Easter.  They are fun to make and not hard at all, and it's fun to have them sitting out.  Hope you enjoy!


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

1 comment: