Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spin & Go Spin Mop

This is my first official product review.  I have had this mop and bucket set for a couple of years now and I love it.  So while I was mopping the other day, I thought how I would like to tell other's about how great I think this product is.  I purchased it from QVC after seeing it demonstrated on the television one day.  For those who know me, before I "retired" I was a QVC nut, but I have got some really great things from that show.


Okay, back to the mop and bucket.  This thing is so handy and makes mopping fun, oh wait, I didn't mean fun, but alot less back breaking, and I don't have to even get my hands wet.

The bucket has a pedal that you push to spin the mop once in the basket and it spins the water out so you don't have to use your hands or go back to the sink even.  Here, let me show you.


 First, you fill the bucket up to the fill line with your preferred detergent, then insert mop in hot water.  Well, I use Pine Sol and hot water.  Remove the mop from the water and place in the spin basket.


Push on the black pedal until you spin the water out.  You can see the water spray out the sides of the basket back into the bucket.  Then remove the mop once you have as much of the water out of it as you want.  I like to remove while it's still spinning so my mop is all opened up like this.  Then that's where the fun ends.  Place on floor and push.


But I don't mind mopping near as bad as I used to with this setup.  I see now that QVC has a new upgraded version since I bought mine called the Spin & Go Pro Spin Mop.  It has a spinner in the water also which helps with the agitating of the mop in the water.  I guess I'll have to continue my own agitating until this one breaks, but after 2 years or so, it's still working fine.

I hope you enjoyed my review. 

Happy Mopping,

Gaila

No comments:

Post a Comment