Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Miracle Whip Biscuits

Have you ever heard of such a thing?  Well I hadn't until Bill's brother-in-law Dave told us about them.  They have become a frequent visitor to our table.  The recipe is so easy it's scary.


Miracle Whip Biscuits
2 cups self-rising flour
4 Tablespoons Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
1/2 cup milk

Stir and drop on cookie sheet and back at 400 degrees for about 10-12 minutes.


As you can see I stirred until it got clumpy.  The recipe says drop by spoonfuls, but I did that the first time I made them and didn't like the way they looked. So from now on I kinda mash down and use my hands to make little patties.


It makes a mess on your hands because the dough is still pretty sticky, but it washes off.

After a few minutes in the oven we have great tasting homemade biscuits.  Yum ! Yum !


Give them a try sometime.  You'll get hooked just like I am.  Also, I would like to add, this recipe may be out on the internet somewhere else, but I'm not taking the time to look it up.  I'll just enjoy and thank Dave for the recipe.

1 comment:

  1. I love making drop biscuits! I will have to try this recipe. Sounds simple, easy and good. Don't you love those baking stones for biscuits?

    ReplyDelete