Monday, April 30, 2012

Dairy Palace


Just wanted to tell ya'll about this great place we found years ago in Canton, TX while going to the First Monday Trades Days.  I used to live in Emory which is about 20 miles from Canton.  Every First Monday of the month there is a huge Trades Day event.  The whole town is involved in this.  For those of you that have never been, it is truly one of the sites to see in Texas.

So the reason for this post, I was in Canton this weekend scrapbooking at Ragles Retreat and my friend Halli and I went into town for a while to do some shopping (wished it had been First Monday) but enjoyed anyway and ate at The Dairy Palace.  They have great burgers, fries, etc., plus Blue Bell Ice Cream.  Check out this Chili Cheese Burger I got.  This is what I usually get each time I visit there because they are soooooo GOOD!!!


Oh and by-the-way, on my way back from Longview (another post to come), Amy (my daughter) and I stopped back by there and got a Blue Bell ice cream to go.  Yum! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment