Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Weiners

I meant to post this previously, but forgot.  Teresa (my sister) and her family, Bobby and Seth, went to Branson for Spring Break and brought me back a new Hot Diggity Dog for my new collections of Dachshunds.  Meet Miss Kentucky Derby.
Well, Teresa and I made the trip to Amarillo to see my son Robby this last weekend, and we ate at the Big Texan Steakhouse.  They had two guys there trying to eat that 72oz. steak.  Well they didn't make it, but it was fun watching them while chowing down on our own steaks.  They also have a small gift shop there, so I ventured in and already knowing that had the wiener figurines there, I hoped to find a new one.  Meet Miss Teeny Weenie.
In honor of our own Teenie Weenie (ha,ha), Miss Palyn.
Well maybe not so teenie weenie, but ya gotta love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment