Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's New?

Not much going on around here right now except school.  Yes, I decided to take a summer course in Pre-Algebra.  Not one of my best ideas I've had.  I have no time for anything else.  Maybe if I understood it better it might help.  This old brain has just about decided that it doesn't want or maybe can't retain and learn this stuff anymore.  But, I am going to try and keep on trudging it out until the end of this 6 weeks.  If I can make it through I'm going to take the other half of the summer off so I can enjoy a little bit.

Now, on to other things.  I did get a little sewing/quilting in last week.  I had bought this table topper kit a while back that I wanted to do for my coffee table.  It's farm print, but will work for the 4th of July theme also.  So I though it would be good for a summer table topper.  I pulled it out one day and cut everything by the directions, then the next day I sewed and quilted it.  So it went really fast.  It was quite easy.

Have a good weekend!!!
Gaila

No comments:

Post a Comment