Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Has It Been That Long?

I just looked at my last post on the remodeling and realized it had been almost 3 weeks.  There have been many changes since the last time I posted.  Matter of fact, it's almost complete.  We have moved all of the furniture back in and just need to go through boxes of "stuff" and get rid of a bunch.  I am rearranging how the furniture was so lots of decisions to come.  Here are a couple of pics of the new carpet before we moved things back in.  I'll take more once things are in place.


It's all starting to come together, but still lots to do.  Since Ryan has pretty much completed everything on the inside, now he is concentrating his time on the outside deck and porch.  So here is where it stands today, but he will be here tomorrow and I expect lots of changes before he leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment