Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another Update...

Lots of things have happened since my last post.  Once the guys got the taping and bedding completed, Ryan got on the texturing at hand.  This went pretty fast. 











Next came the primer.  Bill and Larry got them walls all painted up.  But I knew what was coming next.


Next, was going to Lowes and picking out the paint color.  Why is this so hard to do?  It's just paint.  It can be covered up if you don't like it.  After quite awhile, I finally decided on this tan color.  Don't have the correct name of paint, but I think I like it.  I guess I better.  It's on the walls now.


Okay, I got caught in the act.  Larry painted up top and I painted the bottom half.  Then we both walked around all three rooms to check for light spots.  I told Bill he needed to fire his painters.  But, now at least I can say it's done.


Last picture for this round.  We have crown molding up, doors installed and baseboards put in.  It's all coming together now.  They are now working on getting all of the nail holes where Ryan put up all of the trim puttied and painted.  Plus all of the doors have to be painted before carpet goes in.



No comments:

Post a Comment