Thursday, February 16, 2012

Madyson's Birthday Gift

I knew I needed to get/make Madyson something for her birthday coming up.  Just did not know what it was going to be.  So I started looking on my Pinterest account to get an idea.  Then I thought, let me go over to Brandi's Pinterest and just see what she has saved in her folders.  Well, there it was in her folder labeled "Wish I could Sew".  There was a bag that I had pinned also that is for girls to carry their pillow, blanket, stuffed animal, etc. for a sleepover in.  It was so cute with an owl on the front.  So. . .

I looked through my stash of fabric to see what I had.  Of course, never the right fabric, so off the WalMart this time, (it was close).  It didn't take me long until I found the right fabric for this project.  Back home I came and started sewing.  It took me a couple of days to complete, but I loved the way it came out.


It's hard to tell exactly what it is by this picture.  But just let me say, it's really cute.  Here is a link to where you can get the pattern and see a better picture of this overnight bag. 

 
Happy Birthday Madyson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment