Monday, May 14, 2012

Scrapbooking Pages

I haven't shown much about my scrapbooking on this blog as of yet.  One reason, because I haven't done just a whole lot over the last year.  The quilting bug hit me, and that's all I've been doing.  But, a couple of weeks ago, I finally was able to get away for a Retreat weekend in Canton.  Three fun days with girlfriends and amazing food and pampering at Ragle's Retreat.  Vickie and Marshall are great hosts.  I would recommend their place for any kind of retreat (scrapbooking, quilting, etc).  They are small and only have room for 6, but that's what makes it so nice.  All of the personal touches they provide is what makes this place so much fun and relaxing.

So, here are a few of the pages I completed while there.  They are mostly page kits that I have bought at convention and other places, but such fun pages.  They are all of my grandson Jordan when he was a baby.  Yes, I'm that far behind, but have a plan and hope to catch up in the not tooo distant future, but have lots to do on several albums.  I hope you enjoy looking at my completed pages.






This little boy (well, he is now 9 years old) is one of the best things that has ever happen to me.  Just thinking of him brings a smile to my face.  Luv you Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment