Sunday, May 13, 2012

Graduation Day

My youngest child Amy Renee' graduated from Texas A&M-Commerce with a Bachelor of Education on Saturday. I have never been so proud of one of my children. Amy has persevered over 8 years of ups and downs and has managed her way to the top. I am so proud of her for keeping her faith and pushing through and achieving her goal.

She has had a great husband to help her though this last year as well as the three years previously.  Aaron has supported her in this journey and for that I am so thankful that he came into her life when he did.
Amy and Aaron (aka A2)
Bill, Amy and myself
Nan, Amy and Ashley and their blinged out caps.
Now on to the next events this month, Seth, my nephew has his Baccalaureate tonight, birth of granddaughter, and Seth's graduation next week.  Very eventful month, but so blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment