Sunday, June 1, 2014

Bella B-Day Present

My granddaughter's 2nd birthday was coming up and I didn't know what I was gonna get her until I ran across this playhouse idea on Pinterest from Parties and Patterns.


Then I thought, do I dare start something like this. Well, yeah!!!!!  Might as well go for it. I worked on it off and on, gathering fabrics and supplies a little at a time. I tried using a lot of what I already had on hand, but really didn't have a lot. Anyway, I got it finished.  Here are my final pictures before delivery.  As soon as her mom can get her still enough to take pictures of her with it , I'll post them.



This was one of the bigger projects I have tackled lately, but really loved doing it.  There was a variety of techniques I had to use on it, so it wasn't boring.  That's all this time, but I have started a new project and will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment