Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Where is this going?...

Well, seeing so many people posting about projects and things they are doing, I thought I'd try it out and kinda use this as a journal of the things I do day to day. Now that I've got the quilting bug and I really having fun making so many cute things for people. Haven't finished anything for myself yet, but hope to soon. Also trying to come up with a descent space to quilt in. Right now I'm in a corner of our Master Bedroom and it's just not working for me. So, I'm still mulling over ideas in my head on what I'm gonna do.
I also still love scrapbooking and stamping. I mostly do my scrapbooking at retreats and one day events with my girlfriends. I have a complete scrapbook room set up here at home, small but effective. It is mainly used for quick projects and storage of all of my "stuff".
So if you come across my blog, send me a comment or just say hi. This is just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment