Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Goodies

I've been working on a few Christmas things this year.

First, here is a picture of my paper-pieced Christmas tree wall hanging.  I worked on this during our quilt guild retreat we had a few weeks ago at the new Sunset Retreat.  I got it quilted last week and got it hung this week once my hanger came in the mail from Connecting Threads.  I had a spot picked out on the wall that needed something.  I believe it is going to be the ever-changing wall hanging block spot.  Well, let me say the "ever-changing" if I get different blocks done for different seasons and holidays.  I have high hopes, but we shall see.
Next, also I completed this Twister Wreath while at the retreat.  I had been wanting to tackle a twister project for awhile and I finally got around to it.  This was using the Lil Twister with 5" blocks of fabric.  I haven't had the time to quilt it yet, but hope to get to it soon.  Will probably be a new addition next year.  Since that was so much fun, I have now purchased a mini-twister that I can't wait to try out.

And today, I made Santa a key so he can get in our door Christmas Eve to bring them grandchillins lots of toys and goodies, since they are staying here this year.  I'm so excited to see them wake up Christmas morning to see what Santa has brought.  Well, Bella may not be too excited, but I know Lucas will.




And, speaking of grandchillins, I just happen to have a picture of them with Santa this year.

This will be my last post until after Christmas, so I would like to say to everyone,

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment