Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Visit with Jordan

Sunday I got to spend some much needed time with my oldest grandson, Jordan.  I haven't been able to see him for awhile, but had the opportunity to drive up to visit with him when I left the scrapbook retreat in Canton.  Amy drove up and met me in Canton so she could join us.  We did a little shopping and ended up at Chuck E. Cheese's so he could have a little pizza and spend some fun time. We have spent many hours in Chuck E. Cheese's through the years.

His Aunt Amy played some of the games with him, while I took pictures and guarded the ever so precious game tickets he accumulated while playing. 


I know the day will come soon when his days at Chuck E. Cheese's will be a thing of the past. He will be "too old" to go there. But I wonder though, because his Aunt Amy sure looked like she was having fun playing with him, and I know from past experience that my son-in-law Aaron (Amy's husband) still has fun playing some of the games too.

I can't wait for school to be out.  I will be making the trip back East to pick him up for a few weeks during his summer vacation before he goes into the 4th grade.  Wow, he is growing up too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment